Introduction to Chronology of X

Small update

In this very small update, I added:


[Part 02]
Vol. 17 - From the Ashes
[Added 2018's X-Men Gold annual #2 to this volume, as it occurs entirely in the past.]
...
X-Men Vs Hulk
X-Men: Gold v2 Annual #2 (2018)
Wolverine #1 (p. 7)
...



[Part 04]
Vol. 46 - Deadpool Vs X-Force
[Added this Deadpool Vs X-Force volume right before Deadpool's 1st appearance in the New Mutants comics.]



[Part 11]
Vol. 215 - X-Factor: X-Cell
[Added this because it will be referenced in All-New X-Factor.]



[Part 21]
Vol. 450 - Mighty Thor: The Asgard/Shi'Ar War
[Added this Mighty Thor arc because it is referenced in the later issues of Generation X (2018).]



[Note]
I'm considering adding more issues to the World War Hulk volume. At the time I didn't care for it and just included the X-Men part of the crossover, but I may go back to it and include everything else. I may do it after I finish the era I'm currently reading, which goes up until right before the Krakoa era (2019).

No comments:

Post a Comment